Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cxxopts":

 * Package name     : cxxopts
   Version          : 3.2.1-1
   Upstream contact : [fill in name and email of upstream]
 * URL              : https://github.com/jarro2783/cxxopts
 * License          : Expat, Boost-1.0
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/cxxopts
   Section          : libs

The source builds the following binary packages:

  libcxxopts-dev - Lightweight C++ option parser library

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/cxxopts/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cxxopts/cxxopts_3.2.1-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 cxxopts (3.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * New upstream version 3.2.1
   * New maintainer (Closes: #1065748)
   * d/copyright:
     + Update copyright years
     + Add new maintainer to copyright
   * d/control:
     + Replace deprecated build-dep pkg-config with pkgconf
     + Add new maintainer to maintainer field
   * d/p/0001-install-pkgconfig-file-into-arch-indep-usr-share-pkg.patch:
     + Add Forwarded info to patch header

Regards,
--
  Shriram Ravindranathan