Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: important

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "obconf":

 * Package name     : obconf
   Version          : 1:2.0.4+git20150213-3
   Upstream contact :open...@icculus.org
 * URL              :https://github.com/danakj/obconf
 * License          : GPL-2+
 * Vcs              :https://github.com/mati75/obconf-debian.git
   Section          : x11

The source builds the following binary packages:

  obconf - preferences manager for Openbox window manager

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/obconf/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget
-xhttps://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/obconf/obconf_2.0.4+git20150213-3.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 obconf (1:2.0.4+git20150213-3) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   [ Debian Janitor ]
   * Trim trailing whitespace.
   * Use secure copyright file specification URI.
   * Update renamed lintian tag names in lintian overrides.
   * Set upstream metadata fields: Repository, Repository-Browse.
   * Fix day-of-week for changelog entry 2.0.1-1.
   * Remove constraints unnecessary since stretch:
     + Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on debhelper.
   * Bump debhelper dependency to >= 10, since that's what is used in
     debian/compat.
   * Remove constraints unnecessary since buster:
     + Build-Depends: Drop versioned constraint on openbox-dev.
 .
   [ Pino Toscano ]
   * Stop shipping the old KDE desktop MIME types, as they are no more needed
     now. (Closes: #875517)
 .
   [ Mateusz Łukasik ]
   * Add patch from Gentoo for fix FTBFS with the compiler flag
     -Werror=implicit-function-declaration. (Closes: #1066381)
   * Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.2.
   * Bump d/watch to 4 version.
   * Convert sources to dh 13.
   * Add d/clean for fix Fails to build source after successful build.
     (Closes: #1048752)
   * Add Rules-Requires-Root to d/control.
   * Rename overrides in d/source/lintian-overrides.
   * Update year in d/copyright.

Regards,
--
  Mateusz Łukasik