Control: retitle -1 RFS: streamlink/6.7.1-1 -- CLI for extracting video streams
from various websites to a video player

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "streamlink" for a new
upstream version 6.7.1.

  * Package name    : streamlink
    Version         : 6.7.1-1
    Upstream Author : Streamlink Team
  * URL             : https://streamlink.github.io/
  * License         : BSD-2-clause, Apache-2.0, MIT/Expat, SIL-OFL-1.1
  * Vcs             : https://salsa.debian.org/amurzeau/streamlink/
    Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:
  python3-streamlink - Python module for extracting video streams from
various websites
  python3-streamlink-doc - CLI for extracting video streams from
various websites (documentation)
  streamlink - CLI for extracting video streams from various websites
to a video player

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/streamlink/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this
command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/streamlink/streamlink_6.7.1-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload to unstable:
streamlink (6.7.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 6.7.1
  * d/patches: update patches
  * d/control: update dependencies (add python3-exceptiongroup)
  * Fix tests by setting rootdir when calling pytest (Closes: 1066783)

 -- Alexis Murzeau <amub...@gmail.com>  Wed, 13 Mar 2024 00:39:57 +0100

Regards,

--
Alexis Murzeau
PGP: B7E6 0EBB 9293 7B06 BDBC  2787 E7BD 1904 F480 937F                |