Hi Maytham,

On 3/23/24 8:19 AM, Maytham Alsudany wrote:
Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "miniflux":

  * Package name     : miniflux
    Version          : 2.1.1-1
    Upstream contact : https://github.com/miniflux/v2/issues
  * URL              : https://miniflux.app
  * License          : Expat, Apache-2.0
  * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/miniflux
    Section          : web

The source builds the following binary packages:

   miniflux - minimalist and opinionated feed reader

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
   https://mentors.debian.net/package/miniflux/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

   dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/miniflux/miniflux_2.1.1-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  miniflux (2.1.1-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
  .
    * New upstream version 2.1.1
    * Fixup scripts, use debconf to prompt user for new admin account
credentials
    * Override lintian source-is-missing error for testdata

Regards,

I have uploaded this package.

Regards,
James