Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "package-lint-el":

 * Package name     : package-lint-el
   Version          : 0.22-1
   Upstream contact : Steve Purcell <st...@sanityinc.com>
 * URL              : https://github.com/purcell/package-lint
 * License          : GPL-3+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/package-lint-el
   Section          : lisp

The source builds the following binary packages:

  elpa-package-lint - linting library for Elisp package authors
  elpa-package-lint-flymake - package-lint Flymake backend

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/package-lint-el/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/package-lint-el/package-lint-el_0.22-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 package-lint-el (0.22-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Team upload
   * New upstream version 0.22
   * Update copyright year in d/copyright
   * Add Upstream-Contact in d/copyright
   * Modernize d/watch with special substitute string to be more robust

Regards,
--
Xiyue Deng