Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "emacs-corfu":

 * Package name     : emacs-corfu
   Version          : 1.2-1
   Upstream contact : Daniel Mendler <m...@daniel-mendler.de>
 * URL              : https://github.com/minad/corfu/
 * License          : GPL-3+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/emacs-corfu
   Section          : editors

The source builds the following binary packages:

  elpa-corfu - Completion Overlay Region FUnction in Emacs

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/emacs-corfu/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/emacs-corfu/emacs-corfu_1.2-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 emacs-corfu (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Team upload
   * New upstream release
   * Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository-Browse
   * Update standards version to 4.6.2, no changes needed
   * Update copyright year in d/copyright
   * Modernize d/watch with special substitute strings to be more robust
   * Add d/gbp.conf to match current packaging practice
   * Mark vendored patch as "Forwarded: not-needed"
   * Add lintian-overrides for org format changelog

Regards,
--
Xiyue Deng