> Putting script libraries into /usr/lib does not break systems mounted in
> such manner, it only increases number of files that should be stored
> separately for each architecture.

Yes, I was quite wondering that too, and people tend to disagree
on that point, and some people tend to be walking around
filing RC bugs on this regard.

I *think* that it is valid for scripts to reside in
/usr/lib, especially when they are executables, or those which
are libraries.
/usr/share should really be restricted to shared data.

Scripts may have some architecture dependency etc., right ?
/usr/share is sharable among different architectures as well.

regards,
        junichi