On (29/09/06 22:13), Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> On 9/26/06, James Westby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  * Please drop the use of ${Source-Version}, see
> >    http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/09/msg00228.html
>
> I read all the thread including [1] and [2]. I think the part of the
> code that you mentioned above is into control file.  I did tests and I
> didn't have success when I changed Source by binary.

It should work, note that the field is ${binary:Version} with a colon
now.

> I was reading the
> code of one package that you maintain [libksba] and you use
> ${Source-Version} instead of ${source-Version} which is the correct
> form :S Well, If we are talking about that variable into control file.

Yes, I do not practice what I preach.

This package is involved in an important dependency chain (indeed a
to make backports easier. We will probably change post-etch to the new
variable though.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256