On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 22:58 -0200, metal wrote:
> the package with the corrections, is here:
> http://xemele.cultura.gov.br/metal/debian/scuttle/

Thanks for your work. I'm sorry, it's still not fully ok, I discovered
another problem:

* You install the files into /usr/share/scuttle. However, according to
  the webapps policy (still draft, but doesn't hurt to start following
  it now), you should install the web accessible files
  into /usr/share/scuttle/www. This is useful if there might be files
  later that don't need to be web accessible.

* In debian/scuttle.{control,postrm}, you unconditionally include files
  like the dbconfig-common sources. This gives trouble when purging
  scuttle and dbconfig has already been removed (this was wrong in the
  dbconfig-common manual). Please check the most recent dbconfig-common
  manual for examples on how to handle this correctly (and also apply
  the same thing to e.g. wwwconfig and even debconf).

* In debian/control, you need to explicitly depend on the mysql
  commandline client, since this is used by dbconfig-common.

* In debian/patches/servicefactory.php.diff, you patch a variable name
  from dbhost to dbserver. Isn't it better to ask dbc-generate-include
  to write out the variable name as 'dbhost'?

Otherwise, it looks ok. Good luck with packaging!

Thijs