On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 05:58:09PM +0100, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> Maybe you don't like me or my package but I try again... ;) Would
> someone please help me? It's a problem with the postinst-scipt. It just
> failes and I guess it's because of misuse of debconf or something like that.
> The script itself is very short, it's just asking to do something or
> not. I set DEBCONF_DEBUG=developer in the script but it didn't help me much.

> So then, the package is small, no very difficult stuff in there and if I
> used it right it's lintian- and linda-clean, too. :)

> The ITP bug can be found here [0] and the dsc-file is here [1].

FWIW, you're likely to get better feedback if you help make it easier for
people to see the problem you're having.  What is the debconf error that you
get?  What is the postinst code that's failing?  (I've downloaded your
diff.gz at this point, but I don't see any obvious errors in it...)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   http://www.debian.org/