On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:41:48PM -0300, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> Stefanos Harhalakis wrote:
> > I'll add it when it is available. Since this is a debian native package,
> > I'm
> > waiting for it to enter debian (if it ever happens) before creating a page.
>
> Whis is this native? From what I understood of the package, there is
> nothing Debian-specific in this package, why couldn't it be used in
> other distributions?

It is actually fairly Debian-native.  Excluding the contents of the debian/
directory, half of the files are Debian-specific, and would be of no use to
anyone else.  The other two files are fairly generic (well, there's nothing
that leaps out at me screaming "I'll only work on Debian!", at least).

It's a call that could go either way.

- Matt