Package: openoffice.org
Version: 1.1.4-3
Severity: normal

If you use a window manager that has bindings for ALT-mouse (say, ALT
left mouse moves current app to front), then openoffice takes that to
mean I want to select the menubar.  I have to press ALT again, to
deselect the menubar, which really stuffs with my workflow, and can
end up doing unexpected things if I am typing ahead.

Since this is a windows like behaviour, and I am using Linux so as not
to have to put up with Window's annoying behaviours, I would like the
ability to not have this happen.  No other linux app has the behaviour
of selecting the menu upon the press of ALT.  Please let me turn off
that behaviour in openoffice too.

Thanks.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell:  /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.4.26
Locale: LANG=en_AU, LC_CTYPE=en_AU (charmap=ISO-8859-1)

Versions of packages openoffice.org depends on:
ii  dictionaries-common [openoffi 0.30.0     Common utilities for spelling dict
ii  openoffice.org-bin            1.1.4-3    OpenOffice.org office suite binary
ii  openoffice.org-debian-files   1.1.4-3+1  Debian specific parts of OpenOffic
ii  openoffice.org-l10n-en [openo 1.1.4-3    English (US) language package for
ii  ttf-opensymbol                1.1.4-3    The OpenSymbol TrueType font
ii  xml-core                      0.09       XML infrastructure and XML catalog

-- no debconf information