Hi Sean and Stéphane,

Am 30. Dezember 2023 23:43:17 MEZ schrieb Sean Whitton
<spwhit...@spwhitton.name>:
>Hello,
>
>On Sat 30 Dec 2023 at 11:11pm +01, Holger Wansing wrote:
>
>> Source: debian-policy
>> Tags: patch
>>
>> Debian Policy has been migrated to restructedText / Sphinx.
>> However, the current html theme is not conform with the look of the Debian
>> website.
>>
>> Bug #1053549 (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1053549)
>> requests to create a new theme for Sphinx-based documents "to match our docs
>> appearance with the Debian website colours etc."
>>
>> I have worked on this and a patch is attached, to fulfill this goal.
>>
>> An preview how the Debian Policy would look like with this theme can be
>> found at
>> https://people.debian.org/~holgerw/sphinx-theme-for-debian/alabaster/debian-policy-manual/
>>
>> Please consider to apply this proposal.
>
>We're actually in the middle of applying someone else's proposal, here:
>#915583.
>
>Possibly some of your changes could be applied on top of that?

Yes, of course.
I wasn't aware of other work on this front.
And Stéphane is for sure the right guy for CSS/theme topics, he has much
experience there, other than me.
I just wanted to push things forward somehow.

So, let's see how it goes and if things remain from this proposal....

@Stéphane:
The URL is 404 now, could you provide the draft again somewhere?
(<http://stephane.yaal.fr/tmp/policy/>)

BTW: I missed the MR you filed for my release-notes's draft regarding CSS,
sorry.
I will follow up there shortly.

Greetings
Holger