Le lundi 15 mai 2006 à 18:16 +0200, Jerome Warnier a écrit :
> Le lundi 15 mai 2006 à 10:49 +0200, Hans Ekbrand a écrit :

> > > I checked it on a PowerMac G3 beige.
> >
> > Here's my results from a Performa 5400 (24 MB RAM):
> >
> > 2006-05-15: Boot ends with Instruction dump:
> > 7c0000a6 ....... ....... ....... [ a lot of numbers in two lines]
> >
> > > Version 2006-05-14 didn't boot at all.
> > 2006-05-14: not tested (suspected the same problem as with 06-05-15)
> >
> > > Version 2006-05-13 boots, and it already gets pretty far, but it cannot
> > > detect any disk
> > 2006-05-13: Boots OK (didn't put out the floppy automatically though,
> > I had to use a paperclip to get it out). The root image also works
> > good, until hw-detection.
> You're right, I got used to the paperclip stuff with the previous
> versions, so I didn't even bother to specify it, but it is surely not
> practical at all.
Some more news on this side: it seems that once the cd-drivers floppy is
loaded, it can (and actually does) eject the floppies after reading
them. Could it be that the "eject" utility is located on this floppy
image? In this cas, it would probably be a good idea to move it to the
root floppy (at least on OldWorld PPC, or only on PPC floppies).

> > Doesn't find my ide disk.
> Same thing here, except that I'm not actually sure it is an IDE disk,
> and not an SCSI one (I think I have both in the machine, and none is
> detected).
It seems I have at least a SCSI one, but it does not work nicely (again,
once the cd-drivers floppy is loaded): it gets detected multiple times,
and at least the first one doesn't work like expected, it is impossible
to partition and format.