Børge Holen wrote:
On Tuesday 04 December 2007 21:52:00 Bin Zhang wrote:
On Dec 4, 2007 8:05 PM, Roy Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm running Debian Etch on a PPC.  Using Iceweasel/Firefox with the
libflash-mozplugin.so 0.4.12, I can get Flash working on sites like

        http://www.nvidia.com/

but not on

        http://www.youtube.com/

Is there a different plugin which would work
Yes. Gnash:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

you actually got Gnash working on showing videos from youtube?... mine's just pretending the video is loading.

Yep. Video, sound, and everything. Haven't run it extensively yet, but did try a couple of videos successfully.

Roy