Hello JPA Glaubitz,
first of all thank you forr dedicated work dealing with the problems of loading
Debian 12 onto the old Mac G5 Power PC machine infrastructure.

I recently tried to install your latest iso debian-12.0.0-ppc64-NETINST-1.iso
onto my Dual 1.8GhZ G5 Power PC. After burning the iso file to a new R/W CD and
inserting it into the optical drive, the iso file on the CD was not recognized,
regardless if I held down Option/ Alt during boot-up or the C-key. I have no
idea if my system’s boot-loader utilizes Legacy or EUFI, but every time I
utilized the CD with the burned iso file, the system started up from the
regular HD.

No idea where to go from here, as my system does not respond like Retro
Action’s Youtube video install.  I simply do not get any boot option on my
screen...

Any ideas?

Vielen Dank und viele liebe Grüsse aus den USA

Thomas Mueller

Aurelian Stoicist