Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I originally wanted to say that every software package
in Debian will have a "copyright" document, but the input method was mistakenly
typed as copyleft. Because I found that every package in Debian will have a
"copyright" document, but not every package has a "license.txt" document. So I
want to confirm that we users want to know the license usage of the software
package, which document should prevail. In addition, when the license
information declared in the two documents is inconsistent, how should we deal
with it, and which document shall prevail.

"Gunnar Wolf" <gw...@debian.org>写道: