Frank Carr <fc...@atlassian.com> writes:

> Hi, I am trying to determine if there are any plans to release a stable
> patch for Debian 11 that address the following CVEs:

> CVE-2022-3534
> CVE-2022-3606
> CVE-2022-3715
> CVE-2021-45941
> CVE-2022-3534
> CVE-2022-3606
> CVE-2022-4899
> CVE-2023-29491
> CVE-2023-2953
> CVE-2022-1304
> CVE-2022-31782
> CVE-2021-33560
> CVE-2019-6129
> CVE-2019-20838
> CVE-2013-4235
> CVE-2020-13529

I spot-checked several of these via the Debian security tracker at:

    https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/

(You can enter a CVE into the search box at the bottom.)  The ones I
checked were all low-priority security vulnerabilities that were fixed in
the bullseye release (Debian 12).

I can't speak to the security team or package maintainers about their
plans for a stable update for these or other vulnerabilities, but if
you're concerned about them, the best way to address them right now would
be to expedite your upgrade to bullseye.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)              <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>