On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 05:31:41PM +0330, Danial Behzadi wrote:
> If this is not a trolling, Please decalre what are you talking about
> exactly.
>
> در سه‌شنبه, ژوئن 20 2023 at ۱۳:۱۲:۴۱ +00:00:00, eladZ1i8
> <eladz...@protonmail.com> نوشته بود:
> > Hi, Just installed Debian 12 - have been using Debian since version 4 -
> > I was greeted with the Google & Microsoft account info - now no longer
> > using Debian - seriously how could you people do this - first Ubuntu now
> > Debian pretty disgusting.
> > regards
> > Bob

I think you'll find that this is explicitly not a Debian thing. It is something
supplied with the latest GNOME desktops: if you don't select another desktop
environment, then GNOME will come by default.

This is *not* an explicit request for Google/Microsoft credentials - it's an
offer to you to put them in if you wish when you first run GNOME. The default
answer is to Skip this in any event.

I think this is standard for Red Hat derived distributions as well now with
newer versions of GNOME.

Follow ups to the debian-user mailing list, please.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater