Hi Team,

Here we are reaching out to bring to your attention a critical issue [
CVE-2023-38545 <https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-7xw9-w465-6x42>] that
requires immediate attention. It has come to our notice that the recent
fixes implemented in Debian as mentioned on tracker (
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2023-38545) have not yet
been updated in the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).

This lack of synchronization poses a potential risk to our system's
security, as the NVD is a crucial resource for assessing and addressing
vulnerabilities. The timely update of security information is paramount to
ensuring the integrity and safety of our systems.

I kindly request your assistance in expediting the process of updating the
Debian fixes in the NVD database. It is essential that the latest
information is made available to the security community and organizations
relying on this database for vulnerability management.
--
*Thanks And Regards*
*Amar Adadande*