On Mon, 2024-02-26 at 17:59 +0500, Moiz Hussain wrote:

> I'm interested in porting python libraries to RISC-V. Is there a list
> of python libs that need to be ported to RISC-V but haven't been
> ported yet? Thanks.

Take a look at the build/test links on the port wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Ports/riscv64
https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=riscv64
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/ftbfs.cgi?arch=riscv64
https://ci.debian.net/status/failing/?suite%5B%5D=unstable&arch%5B%5D=riscv64

There aren't easy ways to filter that to only Python libraries, but the
binary packages may have debtags implemented-in::python or you can grep
the source apt-file output for *.py files or use Debian codesearch to
find files that use the Python interpreter.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise