> I would suggest ratt-rebuilding all reverse dependencies. Could that be
> done?

there order of thousands rdeps, i dont think it's fair to ask any
individual contributor the time and resources to check that via ratt.

Something i've done in the past (f.e. with numpy and matplotlib) is
leveraging Lucas' archive rebuild infrastructure to run a rebuild the
rdeps with a new package, usually uploaded in experimental.

I think a service should be provided to developers/maintainers to test
their packages against their rdeps, but it's not there yet (i prepared
an initial plan for it, but never got to actually implement it).

Regards,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/