Adding (again) debian-python@lists.debian.org in cc: dear DPT members,
please see my RFS quoted below.

Hopefully this time it will work and it won't be filtered by the spam
filter: in contrast to the previous attempt I am now a member of the
debian-python mailing list and I am sending this email as plain text.

[http://static.unicatt.it/ext-portale/5xmille_firma_mail_2023.jpg]
<https://www.unicatt.it/uc/5xmille>