Hi,

I'm long overdue for an upload of Ceph 18.2.x in Unstable. I'm currently stuck with the below build failure:

Error compiling Cython file:
        """
        name = cstr(name, 'name')
        cdef:
            rados_ioctx_t _ioctx = convert_ioctx(ioctx)
            char *_name = name
            librbd_progress_fn_t _prog_cb = &no_op_progress_callback
                                            ^

rbd.pyx:760:44: Cannot assign type 'int (*)(uint64_t, uint64_t, void *) except? -1' to 'librbd_progress_fn_t'. Exception values are incompatible. Suggest adding 'noexcept' to type 'int (uint64_t, uint64_t, void *) except? -1'.

THere's like a dozen of these in the build log, always with the same thing, with the same kind of assignation of a reference the op progress callback address.

I tried a few dumb things, but can't find out what to do to fix. Does anyone know what's going on, and how I can patch Ceph to have rbd.pyx to build?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)