Hi Jan,

I see on the tracker that you have both set the LowNMU flag (like I did too)
and also made use of the special rule of the DPT policy discussed from [1];
that seems a bit of a contradiction to me but I have read that
it was the default behaviour of some source package templating tool
which might explain where it came from.

Would you agree to swap Maintainer & Uploader fields like proposed ?

My offer to refresh the package still stands on.
I would need this anyway for my work anyway in the coming months,
that seems like a waste of time not to share this work.
(we are currently using the bookworm .deb on buster and it justs works...)

Greetings

[0] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/python-pika