On 3/15/24 11:42, Michael Fladischer wrote:
Hi,

Am 14.03.2024 um 07:20 schrieb Julian Gilbey:
     #1065142 O: html5lib -- HTML parser/tokenizer based on the WHATWG HTML5 specification

as I use html5lib in quite a few projects at work, I'd take over this one. Is there already a consensus to just ITA it and change Maintainer to DPT in the next upload?

I think that's fine. You can as well close the bug, and declare it as invalid, saying the package never had to be orphaned at all, since it was in the team. IMO, whatever you like as long as the package is kept alive and you're doing it in a timely manner. :)

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)