Package: tracker.debian.org
Severity: minor

Hi,

for sudo, on https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/sudo, I see an "action
needed" Build log checks report 1 warning". This warning is shown as
having been created on 2020-12-21, while the link points to build logs
from last week. Is this intended?

And, the link points to build issues for non-release archs, and it looks
like there is nothing that the package can do to make the issue go away
(or I am too stupid, why don't the issues don't surface for release
arches?).

While I agree that it is important to make things easy for non-release
arches, showing issues that a package cannot do anything about and that
only appear for non-release arches in the package tracker might be a bit
over the top. It masks away issues that are occurring in release arches.

In the current form, this action item is not helpful for a mere package
maintainer who has not the deepest insight into Debian's QA processes.

Greetings
Marc