Hi,

Since the recent KDEPIM update, I encounter these problems:

- The contact avatar (from the address-book) is no more displayed in the
  mail header.

- The completion of To/Cc/... field does not take the contact addresses from
  the address-book.

- It's no more possible to search for contact in Krunner.

I remarks that the Krunner configuration did not propose the search in
contacts.  Comparing with Archlinux, I found that I need to install
libkf5akonadisearch-plugins to make the option appear (shouldn't this
package be a dependence somewhere).  But after installing it, none of the
problem above is solved.

Did I miss something or is this a bug to report?

Cheers,

Yannick

--
The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.
                -- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"