Package: release.debian.org
Severity: normal
Tags: bullseye
Control: affects -1 + src:php-doctrine-annotations
User: release.debian....@packages.debian.org
Usertags: pu

[6/6 for bullseye]

This is a follow up from composer/DSA-5632-1, similar to #1065065 in
bookworm.

In order to fix a Debian-specific issue related to CVE-2024-24821, we
agreed with the security team to push related dependencies via the next
point release.

The only change (besides changelog entry) in the binary package is the
following (thanks to diffoscope).

│ │ ├── ./usr/share/php/Doctrine/Common/Annotations/autoload.php
│ │ │ @@ -1,10 +1,10 @@
│ │ │  <?php
│ │ │
│ │ │ -require_once 'Doctrine/Common/Lexer/autoload.php';
│ │ │ +require_once __DIR__ . '/../Lexer/autoload.php';
│ │ │
│ │ │  // @codingStandardsIgnoreFile
│ │ │  // @codeCoverageIgnoreStart

The goal is to ensure related dependencies are loaded from the system
path.

The attached debdiff is a bit bigger, since it aims at keeping the
testsuite at buildtime effective.

[ Checklist ]
  [x] *all* changes are documented in the d/changelog
  [x] I reviewed all changes and I approve them
  [x] attach debdiff against the package in (old)stable
  [x] the issue is verified as fixed in unstable

TIA for considering.

Cheers,

taffit