Hi Adam,

Le Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 06:44:54PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> On Thu, 2024-02-29 at 11:18 +0100, David Prévot wrote:
> > This is a follow up from composer/DSA-5632-1.
[…]
> +  * Track debian/bookworm-security
>
> Even though this update isn't going to the security archive?

Well, the debian/bookworm branch has already been published, and is
related to version 2 that was (once) the targeted version for Bookworm.
Version 3 was finally pushed to unstable before Bookworm got released
and this old debian/bookworm was forgotten until now. I decided to use
another branch name for this upload instead of messing with Git history
(after all, it’s just a branch name), but I agree it’s a bit of a mess.

Regards,

taffit