On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:39:02 +0200
José Luis González González <bugs....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good day,
>
> There's an issue with the dash package and maintainer, and mutt as well.
>
> I even tried to reach dash maintainer privately and he is not even on
> the package's field (queried by dpkg), there's someone who is obviosly
> fake instead: Andrej Shadura <andre...@debian.org>
>
> The issues with dash so far, that I know, is the shell was bash when I
> switched to dash because of bash's Stallman's "Eight Megabytes And
> constantly Swapping *And Spying And Boycotting*", and after I enabled
> "fingerd" in my personal website's server and some time passed the
> package returned to dash, however there's at least one obvious back
> door, and program is going the way of bash, preventing from using the
> Operating system. This has happened before, thrice recently.
>
> Additionally the files on /usr/share/doc/dash are wrong.
>
> The main issues of mutt that I know so far is the documentation is
> useless for what I needed, which is using the program, and the package,
> that was installed, is missing from my computer, besides the maintainer
> being subversive as well.
>
> If this is not solved I will cease to stop using Debian and Debian will
> die.
>
> "Kinda or not"

The problems that I had in 2020 were life or death security problems
that prevented me to use my computer at all for almost one year. I even
lost my computer, had to buy another one in 2021 and reinstall
everything, with severe problems, that even involved having to go
several times to public library, and recording "the" DVD first disc
with non-free firmware adding it selectively from USB didn't work.

The problems in 2023 involved ceasing being able to use the computer
because of innumerable trojans, and having to resort to the public
library again because of the DVD that I had recorded with Debian 10.5
becoming subversive when I needed it to rescue my operating system and
turning as 11.5, which is not what I wanted at all. I ended up having
to record 11.5, install it, and even upgrade to 12.