Hi,

On 30-04-2024 12:43 a.m., Andreas Beckmann wrote:
Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-dkms

Right. I was talking about Testsuite-Triggers in the sources file generated by dpkg. Unfortunately the automation one gets with autodep8 doesn't extend that far and the triggers you are interested in are missing. Currently in unstable dm-writeboost has:
Testsuite-Triggers: dkms, dmsetup, stress-ng

(The dependencies for the first test contain unreleased changes that will try to fix the isolation-machine test, so you might see fewer deps on the package currently in the archive.)

That will fix the problem at hand.

Perhaps you can spot what's wrong with this setup s.t. it does not trigger as intended.

I hope it's clear now. Related, for future reference, we also have the hint-testsuite-triggers [1] restriction in autopkgtest.

Paul

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/-/blob/master/doc/README.package-tests.rst