* Gerfried Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-07-30 09:23:17 CEST]:
> * Adeodato Simó <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-07-30 02:08:00 CEST]:
> >   http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=hugs98
> >   http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=supertuxkart
> >   http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=torcs
> >
> > Rhonda (powerpc porter, CCed), if they don't have access to powerpc,
> > maybe you could lend a hand if you have the time? Please coordinate.
>
>  I already downloaded the sources and started to build them. hugs98 is
> currently in the works, will keep you all updated.

 Unfortunately hugs98 and supertuxkart fail at me with the same errors.
I really wonder why those don't shouldn't appear on other architectures
too, the error messages don't look to arch specific to me:

,------------------------> hugs98 build error <------------------------
| dh_installexamples
| cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/lib/hugs/demos/ALUT': No such file or
directory
| dh_installexamples: command returned error code 256
| make[1]: *** [binary-common] Error 1
`------------------------> hugs98 build error <------------------------

 Please notice that right before there is the installs of the demos
data, and that the source tree doesn't have any ALUT in its demos
directory, so I'm not sure where that should come from.

,---------------------> supertuxkart build error <---------------------
| checking for AL/alut.h... yes
| checking for alut version 1.0.0 or later ... configure: error: too old alut
version - using plib instead
| See `config.log' for more details.
| make: *** [config.status] Error 1
`---------------------> supertuxkart build error <---------------------

 Interesting here is from earlier from the supertuxkart build log:

#v+
Setting up libalut0 (1.1.0-2) ...
Setting up libalut-dev (1.1.0-2) ...
#v-

 I propably will build it again from inside the chroot to be able to
take a look at the config.log informations and what's really in
debian/tmp/usr/lib/hugs/demos for hugs98.

 So long for now,
Rhonda