* Mazen NEIFER [Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:17:20 +0100]:

> Hi,

Sorry, I'm afraid it is too late in the release cycle to update a
package with such big changes. You will be able to provide fpc-2.2.0 in
backports.org so that users can use it to write non-GPL code.

Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

A lie can go round the world before the truth has got its boots on.
                -- Terry Pratchett