Adeodato Simó wrote:
* Barry deFreese [Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:37:21 -0500]:

Please unblock crystalspace . The NMU is pretty intrusive and was done with involvement from the maintainer. The package has not been in testing previously so if you prefer not to allow it, that is understandable.

With so low popcon, I'd rather pass if you don't mind much. Other
release person may pick it up, though.

Actually if it FTBFS on several other archs, let's just leave it out anyway. I'll work on the new upstream after Lenny.

Thanks all!

Barry deFreese