Am Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 04:29:59PM +0100 schrieb Drew Parsons:
> heh yeah, I was just replying about that :)

So at least I was beating you in writing an e-mail! :-P

> Are we confident on bringing scipy 1.10 to the new stable?

In any case we should probably follow Graham's advise to let things
migrate to testing first.

>  1.10.0-1exp6
> should finish building on all release arches soon, we'll start seeing its
> debci results soon.

Meanwhile someone with a proper setup might run ratt on it.  I
personally failed setting up sbuild to get this done but having some
verification that at least this tool does not uncover serious issues
would make sense.

Kind regards and thanks a lot for your work on this
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de