Hi Anja,

Am Thu, Feb 08, 2024 at 02:55:21PM -0800 schrieb Anja:
> We actually already do have a sponsor, and we're going to be upgrading very
> soon! We just wanted to make sure the build was stable.

That's good to hear.

> >  While I have no idea for a fix my first attempt would be to update to
> the latest upstream version and see whether the bug might be fixed.
>
> Yes, it is fixed in upstream!

Vera good.

> Thanks for reaching out,

I admit I insist that joining some team has additional advantages for
instance some contact with other maintainers working in the same field.
For instance it might make your package more visible.  In any case I've
added your package to the Debian Science Blends tasks which will add it
to the packages science-datamanagement (once the next version of  Debian
Science metapackages will be released) and added it to the web sentinel
page right now[1].

> Anja

Kind regards
     Andreas.