You wouldn't actually imply that hackers are out their providing a welcome
service do you?  I can see if you asked for your network to be stress
tested, but to go as far as saying they provide a welcome service?  Come on!
  Yeah, they might have found a security whole, but oops, now the firewall
admin is out of a job.  People should constantly strive to secure their own
boxen, we don't need hackers to do it for us.