El Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:13:31 -0500, Marcos Delgado escribió:

(corrijo el top-posting y el html)

> El 10 de junio de 2013 11:35, Camaleón <noela...@gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> El Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:23:50 -0500, Marcos Delgado escribió:
>>
>> > Pues yo de siempre uso OpenOffice:
>> > http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar/
>>
>> Pues... o se ha descolgado de las versiones que saca LibreOffice o va
>> muy atrasado (3.4.1).

> Llevan otro ritmo:
>
> http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/when_will_openoffice_version_x

"(...) So rather than asking about dates, the smart question is to ask,
"Where in the release cycle are you now?".  In the case of Apache
OpenOffice 4.0, we're on that last step, finishing the translation and
test work.  How long that step will last will depend on how many bugs are
found, how many of them are release blockers, and how long it takes to
fix them.  These are things that are not easy to predict.  Again, it
comes down to the old saying: good, cheap, fast -- pick any two."

Ah, pobres... será debido a que la mayoría de los desarrolladores de OOo
se pasaron a LO y por eso van más lentos >:-)

Saludos,

--
Camaleón