Hi,

I booked a room here.  I'm trying to get some snacks and beverages
sponsored by company as well.

Debian day at Ericsson
August 16th - Wednesday
16:00 to 18:00
Grönlandsgatan 31
Room Stratus
Kista

Please subscribe to attend so, in case I get the sponsorship, I can
dimension the food.  At the least I can guarantee the coffee :)

https://goo.gl/forms/t395Q5agCciDDbDR2

I plan to present a quick workshop about debian packaging (~1h).  It would
be nice if more people could bring more talks.

Abs,
Helio Loureiro
http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

> Will try to show up :)
>
> On 8/4/17, Helio Loureiro <he...@loureiro.eng.br> wrote:
> > Hej,
> >
> > I already added into listing:
> >
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2017#DebianDay.
> 2F2017.2FSweden.2FStockholm.Sweden:_Stockholm
> >
> > Now there is no turning back.  We will need to meet and celebrate Debian
> > day.
> >
> > Just pending to decide place, date and time.  Tiny details.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Helio Loureiro
> > http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
> > https://se.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
> > http://twitter.com/helioloureiro

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Lets try again an annual meetup?  I could be on 16th (Wednesday) or 18th
> >> (Friday) or even 19th (Saturday).
> >>
> >> On Wednesday I can even book a room in Ericsson premises and we can have
> >> little meetup w/ some tutorial like debian packaging system.
> >>
> >> Thoughts?
> >>
> >> Best Regards,
> >> Helio Loureiro
> >> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br