Can anyone recommend a good way to integrate spamassassin with exim?

I tried the instructions at
http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim3_spamassassin.html
to use it as a transport filter, but I just "unexpected EOF during smtp"
type errors from the spawned exim.

I set up an awful kludge in my .forward but I would prefer something
better integrated with exim. I need it to work with amavis as well,
though.. amavis has some built-in hooks for spamassassin but there's
hints in the amavis config file that they don't work.

Also, spamassassin's default rules seem to contain a non-functional rbl,
as every delivery takes 30 seconds while it times out. :-(

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>