On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 01:17:54PM -0700, Paul Maser wrote:
> I'm trying to do a net-install of Sarge on an old ALR 8300 3 disc
> Megaraid and when I get to partitioning it only gives me a choice
> of raid, LVM or swap. It never offers ext2 or ext3.
> Do I choose one of the three offered or is this a bug?

Please report this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unfortunately, at
the moment, comments about the installer on -user, bug reports or
otherwise, stand a good chance of getting lost in the noise from the
point of view of people experienced enough to answer.

--
Colin Watson                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]