Hello,

I did go thru the archives (not only here) and found different remedies
for this problem ranging from disabling apic and the likes to changing
dma parameters to kernel patches.
Since my nforce2 board was running fine at some point I figured this
wouldn't apply to me for right now.
History is that I got it last summer and things went humming along fine
from there on until I put a secound drive in the box which of course is
clear as a horse dump to me know after jumping thru hoops and replacing
everything besides the mobo and the power supply.
After some fighting with different kernels and drives I did just run it
on one drives and everything is fine that way so far.
I realise that it is not excatly what you got in mind to do when you buy
a secound drive.
So the big question is now:
Anybody knows how to run two drives on those things?

TIA,

Klaus