Matt Perry wrote:

Paul Johnson writes:

"Eric Haii Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hmm, smells like spam. How many Eric's have the login "angela"?

I don't know. How many Theo's have the login "felicity"? Well, Theo Van Dinter of the SpamAssassin development team does. So we've ruled out that just because a guy has a girls name as his login doesn't mean that his message is spam.

Maybe you should judge on content.  He could have mis-typed an address
abbreviation in his mail client.

Felicity means 'appropriate' or 'happiness'.
What exactly is being addressed here?
Regards,

David.