-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: aMSN
Date:   Sat, 21 May 2005 15:44:28 -0400
From:   David R. Litwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Joris Huizer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I did try to do an apt-get. I tried the .tar.gz and I tried the .deb. I
had it giong briefly yesterday, running it under root login. But, I hate
doing that. So, going back to my standard user, it did not work. Then, I
changed it to run as root (the programme) and it worked... until I chose
create profile. Then, it stalled and hadn't worked since.