On Sun, 6 Apr 1997, Christian Hudon wrote:

> So the question is, is there an easy way to make a substitution on *only*
> the 'Subject:' line of the *header* of the mail, either using procmail or
> something else?

Sure.  man formail.

I wonder, however, why on earth you would want to do this.  Why not,
instead just send the mail from that list to its own folder like:

:0:
* ^TOdebian-user
$HOME/mail/debian

Jason Costomiris                 | Finger for PGP 2.6.2 Public Key
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 | "There is a fine line between idiocy
My employers like me, but not    | and genius.  We aim to erase that line"
enough to let me speak for them. |                      --Unknown

                        http://www.jasons.org/~jcostom