Is there a directory in which scripts in it are called when a laptop goes into
"wakeup" from a "suspend" mode ? This would be similar to the directory
/etc/ppp/ip-up.d, where scripts in it are called when the ppp connection goes
up.

The reason for asking is that the suspend/awake mode works *very* well with
linux with everthing except for my pcmcia network card. I find that whenever I
awaken the laptop, to get the network card working I have to
'/etc/init.d/./pcmcia restart' - and then everthing is fine.

It would be nice if this could be automated - which is why I asked about a
directory in which scripts would be called when the laptop awakens.

Thanks !
Geoff Brimhall