-> > > This mail will be forwarded to all IRC operator lists and all sites using
-> > > such identd will be K:-lined.
-> >
-> > hey that's not very nice.  Besides, it appears that changing the ident is
-> > not possible without other account names, etc.  So if the users want
-> > multiple bots, they'll need to pay for it.  I, personally, don't know
-> > anything about bots...
->
-> Ridiculous is more what I'd call it.  You'll not be able to tell the
-> differernce if it complies to the RFC standard anyway, so save
-> your breath.

if anyone will find he's usiong fake identd ppl will k-line him...
IRC is not made for putting bots and bots abuse IRC. if someone wants to
abuse IRC he will be banned.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NETLAB+ Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz