The communicator 4.5 (complete install) won't run on my Debian box. I
wonder maybe I did something wrong in configuration. Here is what I did:

1. login as root and download from ftp3.netscape.com
2. move the file to /tmp and gunzip and tar
3. Now I got all the files in /tmp/communicator4.5-x486.... The
README.install file suggests the ns-install be used. so I used it and
install communicator in /usr/local/netscape.
4. logout and login as regular user. run netscape. I got seg fault!

where did I do wrong?

Is the libc5 in my system compatible with communicator? I am using
libc.so.5.4.38. If a newer version of libc5 is required. Which one and how
do I update it? Thanks for any help.