I am running Hamm very happily on a machine sitting in an ISP.
However, it can't access the SCSI controller and I need to fix that
(very nervously).  I am advised that the ncr based controller is likely
to be happier with the 2.0.35 or 2.0.36 kernel, though it may still
need a driver/module upgrade then.

One  step at a time: anyone else moved to 2.0.35/36 while
retaining the rest of Hamm?  I don't really want to make the move
to slink until a while after it moves to be "stable" but I do need to
make this move.

Any advice on doing it so I can easily get back if things break:
something about registering two bootable kernels using lilo?

TIA,

Chris

PSYCTC: Psychotherapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Counselling
   and Therapeutic Communities; practice, research,
   teaching and consultancy.
Chris Evans & Jo-anne Carlyle  Tel/fax.:(+44|0)181-671 0868
http://psyctc.org/ Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]